Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome new fans!


Hey everybody! It's Stewart again with some exciting news! Our fanbase at "Oranges are Funny" has practically doubled! We have a new follower, and the hits keep on coming! Thanks for all the support, new follower, and for your continued support, old follower! You two are really what makes "Oranges are Funny" possible. Keep following and maybe someday when Oranges are Funny really takes off (and I'm sure it will!), you can say to new fans who are subscribing for the first time, "Yeah, I've seen all these already!" Enjoy today's cartoon!

Sincerely,

Stewart M. Filbert

2 comments:

  1. i love oranges, stewart! and they ARE funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nikki P! I'm Stewart, the author of Oranges are Funny! I think oranges are great, too!! And FUNNY!! Hahaha!! LOL I guess I wouldn't have made all these cartoons about them if I didn't, though, right? HAHA!! Do you have friends? If you do, be sure to tell them all about Oranges are Funny! C you later! (That's a pun on vitamin C! ;/)

    ReplyDelete