Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Hey everyone!  Stewart again!  How's it going?  I just have to say, trying to make it in the comic business sure can take a toll!  I was up all night trying to come up with this one and get it just right but NOTHING was coming to me!  But knowing I had to persevere, brewed me a full pot of 2/3rds decaf , 1/3rd regular Folgers and set to burning the midnight oil.  I added a lot of cream and sugar to hide the bitterness, and boy what a thrill when I discovered I had one cinnamon stick left from when I stewed this winter's apple cider!  Look out, Starbucks!  Stewart M. Filbert's got a concoction to put you out of business and it's called the FILBERTTE!  (pronounced: fil-ber-TAY.)  Mmm, delicious!  For now, I'll just share the recipe with my follower, but for future generations, just know this little drink is great any time you make it!  

FILBERTTE
1/3 Regular Folgers Crystals
2/3 Decaf Folgers Crystals
Cream (milk is okay for this)
Spoonful of sugar
1 Cinnamon stick aged about seven months


No comments:

Post a Comment