Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome fandom!

Hi everyone!  Stewart here!  I'm the one whose blog this is.  I'm so excited to be venturing out into the wild frontier of comic writing at last!  I know this is just a comics blog, but I just had to write something to celebrate: today I got my very first blog follower!!  Welcome, follower!  Don't worry!  Even though you are the only one now, there will be more joining you shortly as the word spreads via the cyberspace of these HILARIOUS new comics!  Believe me, EVERYONE, is going to be reading them, I bet.  So soon you can start a chat room with the other fans and talk about which ones are your favorite!  Which one is your favorite so far, new follower?  You can tell me if you want until other people start following.  Just post a comment!  I'll check it in a little bit to see what you said.  You can pick more than one if you want, too. ; )  I'm just kidding!! You don't have to write anything if you don't want to.  I'm just glad you recognize what potential I have!   

Sincerely,
Stewart M. Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment