Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Hi, everyone!  Stewart again!  How's it going?  Well, I'm doing alright after a long day of answering phones... BORING!  I hope your job offers a bit more excitement than mine does because it's all I can do not to get up and walk around the office sometimes!  Plus, Jerry in the cubicle next to me has been getting on my last nerve!  He's an asthmatic.  Well, the cartoons are starting to develop and I think I'm really hitting my stride!  It's like they practically write themselves now.  I've already got some great ideas for the upcoming cartoons.  In one of them I'm going to have an orange who is being thrown down a bowling alley yelling, "I'm not a bowling ball!"  It's going to be great!  Hope you enjoy today's cartoon!

Sincerely,
Stewart M. Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment