Friday, May 8, 2009


Hi everybody!  It's Stewart.  Just thought I'd say happy Friday to all you 9 to 5ers out there.  HAPPY FRIDAY!  ; o )  Boy, things are really picking up for Oranges are Funny!  Yesterday we had three hits and counting!  Glad you all stopped by for a visit.  Don't forget to make a comment and sign in.  Maybe someday I'll do prizes!  Probably not much, but something.  You know, like some gum or a fresh tube of Neosporin or something.  Who doesn't always need some Neosporin, right?  That stuff is like magic!  It seriously must have been invented by Native Americans or something, because cuts and scratches heal so quickly!  I once made collection of daily photos of two cuts I got on my right hand when I scraped it on the inside of a drain pipe.  One I put Neosporin on and the other one I didn't.  Talk about amazing!  The Neosporin cut healed in like three days practically.  The other one got infected, but that's probably because I didn't clean it or anything because I didn't want to corrupt the experiment.  Maybe tomorrow I'll post the pictures and show you!  Well till then, hope you like today's cartoon!

Sincerely,
Stewart M. Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment