Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Hey everybody!  It’s Stewart, back on the ATTACK!  I heard a rapper say that once so I thought I’d try it. : )  Hope everyone is loving their jobs more than me!  Everyday I think I’m one day closer to jumping out of my office window!  (Don’t worry, I’m on the first floor so I wouldn’t really get hurt.  I’d just run away!)  Fortunately, today I got done early and thought I’d take in the nice weather with a little “hoops.”  So I headed down to the park with my basketball, and lucky for me, there was actually a goal open for me to use!  So I played a game I made up called “Bank it-Tank it!”  It’s sort of like solitaire with a basketball.  It’s a little too complicated to explain in my blog, but if anyone wants the rules, just shoot me an email!  Just be sure to set aside at least two hours for play time because it gets INTENSE!  Hope you like today’s cartoon!

 

Sincerely,

Stewart M. Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment