Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Hi, veterans!  I'm Stewart!  Just wanted to say happy Memorial Day to all you folks who are or have been part of the armed forces.  I always wanted to fly an F-14 Tomcat in the Air Force, but when they switched to the F-16, I just wasn't interested anymore.  Now I'm just a veteran of the war of life!  Let me tell you, some days it's a BATTLE just to get to work!  Just last week I had to be in my office to answer phones and I could not catch a bus to save my LIFE!  Every one was either too full or going east instead of west.  When one finally did come, I had to wait like five minutes for some guy in a wheel chair to get on!  I didn't mind sacrificing some time for the handi-capped, of course.  It's just my little part of the daily battle to win the WAR!  I wonder if HE was a veteran?  I bet he was.  In that case, wheelchair man, if you ever read this blog (I think I mentioned it to you as I passed you on the bus), may God bless you for your service to our great country!  Enjoy today's comic!

Sincerely,
Stewart M. Filbert   

No comments:

Post a Comment