Thursday, June 4, 2009


Hey everyone. It’s Stewart. So yesterday you probably noticed that I didn’t post a new cartoon. I suppose I owe everyone an explanation for this unprofessional behavior. The truth is, I had every intention of putting one up, but while I was on the couch watching Wheel of Fortune, I heard what I thought was a puppy crying outside. Naturally, I raced outside my apartment to find what was causing this poor animal to weep (and hoping to maybe find a new pet, too!) I could hear the whimpers coming from the alley behind my building, and once I got back there I found not a puppy but a baby possum trapped under an old medicine cabinet left for trash. It may be a little unorthodox, but I thought, “I bet having a possum is a lot like having a dog!” So I tried to move the medicine cabinet to save him, but when I did, that little possum turned and ATTACKED!! You would never guess that possums have teeth like that or that they would clamp down and hold on for SO LONG! Talk about pain! I had to get ten stitches in my right hand! But on the kind of funny side (I always like to look at the funny side), I look like a Frankenstein monster if you just look at my right hand! It’s pretty hilarious. : ) Anyway, hope you like today’s cartoon!!

Sincerely,

Stewart M. Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment