Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fifty comics about Oranges!



Hey everyone! Stewart here with some exciting news for Oranges are Funny! Today we reached a real milestone with the fiftieth orange comic!! I can't believe I've finished so many! That's not even counting all the practice ones I do before I publish a finished comic. Sometimes these comics take me four or five tries before I get them just right. Believe me, drawing a round circle is a lot harder than it looks! Well, as we trek on into the next fifty, I hope you are as excited as I am about all the funny moments to come! Maybe-MAYBE- someday I'll have enough to make a whole book of just comics about ORANGES!! I know, can you imagine? That would be HILARIOUS!! See you tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Stewart M. Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment